5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlaiters Way, Braintree
- Four/Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Marks Farm Development
- Two En Suites and Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space and Garage
- Close to Lyons Hall Primary School
- Good Access to the A120
A deceptively spacious four/five bedroom semi detached house situated on the popular Marks Farm Development within walking distance to Lyons Hall primary school, local supermarket and good access to the A120.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, four/five bedrooms, two en suites, and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden, garage and allocated parking space.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, doors leading to;
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 20' 5" max x 16' max ( 6.22m max x 4.88m max )
Irregular shape. Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to rear garden, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, space for range cooker, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, under stair storage, radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to second floor, doors leading to;
Lounge / Bedroom Five 20' 2" max x 16' 2" max ( 6.15m max x 4.93m max )
Irregular shaped. Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, feature fireplace.
Bedroom One 16' 1" max x 13' 2" ( 4.90m max x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to front, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space, radiator, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom Two 16' 1" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.90m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe
Walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" max x 8' 3" max ( 4.09m max x 2.51m max )
Irregular shaped. Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 18' 8" max x 7' 7" max ( 5.69m max x 2.31m max )
Irregular shaped. Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators.
Opaque double glazed window to front, enclosed panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Patio seating area, enclosed by panelled fe4ncing and brick walls, gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65651136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.