4 bedroom house for saleRichmond Road, London, E8
- Exquisite Attention to Detail and Bespoke Features
- Bathed in Natural Light
- Glorious Working Fireplaces
- A Magnificent South Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Fantastic Location Close to the Leafy Green Spaces of London Fields and the Lido
- An Excellent Choice of Outstanding Primary and Secondary Schools
Beautifully appointed moments from London Fields, is this enchanting semi-detached Victorian home, with accommodation spaciously arranged over four floors and benefiting from off street parking. Retaining a plethora of grand classic features and exquisite modern designs. Sash windows/working shutters, glorious fireplaces and sumptuous wooden flooring. Composed of an inviting reception hall, dual-aspect reception rooms with central doors, a utility room, a magnificent kitchen opening to a living/entertaining space leading to a secluded south facing garden. Four double bedrooms, a chic family bathroom, shower room and a separate W.C. Transport links include Dalston Junction Overground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65651440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.