3 bedroom house for saleRosedene Gardens, Barkingside, IG2
- Gorgeous three bedroom period house
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Benefits a large hallway and landing space
- Contemporary décor
- Sizable garden, private driveway and garage
- Close to shops, transport links and local parks
A fantastic three bedroom period house, offering beautifully decorated spacious interiors, including a separate dining room and a wonderful reception room opening onto a sizeable garden with a garage and a driveway.
The property is close to local shops, with Barkingside Centre also a short walk away. For transport links Barkingside Underground Station is nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65652001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.