5 bedroom detached house for saleWarningcamp, Arundel
- Handsome Flint Fronted Property
- Situated in the South Downs National Park
- Breathtaking Far-Reaching Views
- Original Features
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bright Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Walled Gardens
- Ample Parking & Outbuildings
A HANDSOME Grade II Listed flint fronted property situated in the sought-after quiet hamlet of Warningcamp, within the SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK. Dating back to circa 1790, this beautiful home is full of CHARACTER, boasting a wealth of ORIGINAL FEATURES and breathtaking FAR-REACHING VIEWS towards Arundel Castle, Cathedral and town.
The accommodation is bright & spacious throughout comprising on the ground floor, entrance hall with original flagstone flooring and doors leading to all principal rooms. The elegant dual-aspect drawing room with its open fire leads to the raised cosy sitting room with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
The panelled dining room features a decorative inglenook fireplace, fitted cupboards and window overlooking the garden. The farmhouse style kitchen enjoys fitted cupboards with a butler sink & large AGA, glass display cabinets & stone work surfaces. There is an adjoining cloakroom & door out to the garden.
There is a boot room/utility room with outdoor access, and a cellar/store room with good head height.
On the first floor are two bright double bedrooms, both of which benefit from gorgeous views over the garden & surrounding countryside, cast iron fireplaces, and ensuite bathrooms. The second floor provides two further bedrooms, with an additional room having potential for an ensuite.
Outside is a wonderful two bedroom annexe with a Jack & Jill bathroom. Each room has its own entrance.
The stunning mature walled gardens have been lovingly planted with shrubs and fruit trees and well designed to include swimming pool, feature pond and wildlife area, gazebo and the wonderful stone terrace which is the perfect viewing spot. In addition there are practical areas including, compost areas, greenhouse, vegetable garden, stable/workshop and Timber Shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65657259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29166835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.