4 bedroom link detached house for saleMarlborough Avenue, Hawarden, Deeside
- *** WHEELCHAIR ACCESS RAMPS ***
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- RECENTLY FITTED STYLISH KITCHEN
- TWO / THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- TWO BATHROOMS (one on ground floor)
- STUNNING REAR GARDEN & PRETTY SUMMER HOUSE
- LARGE LINK ATTACHED GARAGE
- POPULAR HAWARDEN LOCATION
- FREE in-house Independent Mortgage Advice Available call Beth @LoveMortgages.co.uk on 01244 904410
Do you need a bedroom & bathroom downstairs with wheelchair access in a popular Hawarden location……then we really do have a NewHome4U as this 3/4 bed family home in absolutely mint condition, has 2 reception rooms, two bathrooms (one ground floor), a fabulous recently fitted kitchen, gorgeous garden
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or even ‘call': 01244 90 44 10
Do you like the photos?? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally…..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and we’re physically in the office 4U just so that you can, ‘’like no other estate agent in Mold’
Set in a highly desirable position off Level Road in Hawarden this is your chance to find somewhere just that little bit special.
So If being able to move straight into somewhere without needing to do a thing, if a beautiful secluded garden with a summer house for those light evenings with nice drink or two, if an extra sitting room with a stunning shower room to suit an elderly relative or someone in need of a downstairs bedroom and bathroom….if these tick a few of your boxes, then this may just be the NewHome4U!
To the front of the home is a broad brick block paved drive with adequate parking for multiple vehicles, access to the wider than standard link attached garage and a low maintenance garden to the side. There is a brick porch to keep out the chill and store those wet shoes & umbrellas, an easy to clean wood laminate floor and its own radiator, which leads through into the large and comfortable lounge.
The attractive and high quality wood floor continues almost throughout the ground floor and in this room gives an air of real luxury. A huge picture window faces the front and on the wall opposite sits an electric living flame feature effect fire set in a lovely ornamental hearth. We are told the there is still gas piped in to the chimney breast, should a gas fire be preferred.
Moving through to the dining room we find a comfortably large room with its bay window maximising the daylight and making for an airy fee. The stairs lead up to our right and alongside these, the doorway into the kitchen.
Offering light covered ceramic floor tiles, which make this instantly welcoming and comfortable, the kitchen has been subject to a recent (and expensive) refurbishment. This fully equipped temple to the culinary arts, includes a gas range cooker to set Gordon Ramsay drooling and all the cupboard and preparation space you could need. The close proximity of the kitchen to the dining room makes formal dining less of a chore and encourages the use of what is frequently an under-utilised space in many modern homes.
(you could if preferred, easily open this room up with the kitchen – but call your professional builder to see just how easily this can be done)
Passing through the far kitchen door reveals a small corridor with an access to the over-sized garage with both light and power. (again if required this could be converted into more living accommodation – although you may require planning permission to do so)
Also, off this corridor is the huge downstairs shower room. This is stunningly appointed with daylight coming via a ceiling mounted roof light, accentuating the fully tiled walls and double size glass shower, with hand basin and lavatory also in attendance.
Next door to this we have a useful walk in storage cupboard, hiding away all those things that we all have, but frequently have nowhere to put them…we do now!!!
Finally an archway leads though into the cosy rear sitting room. Well appointed and with a window overlooking the gorgeous garden, there is also a set of French doors leading to a wheelchair access ramp outside. This ramp puts us on a small patio area in front of the eye catching garden. This is given over to manicured lawns with many and varied shrubs, bushes and flower beds surrounding them. There is a large metal storage shed concealed behind the charming summer house, perfect for cool drinks on long warm evenings.
Back indoors and up the stairs with their full length handrail, where to our right is the smaller front bedroom. Although currently in use as an office this is a full sized single bedroom made all the more comfortable by the presence of a walk in cupboard which, removing the need for a wardrobe makes this room all the more usable as a bedroom.
Adjacent to this and also facing the front of the home is a larger bedroom. A picture window makes this bright and airy with a louvre door built in wardrobe to maximise the already generous space.
Moving towards the rear of the home there is a separate lavatory in its own fully tiled room and at the rear, the family bathroom. This is attractively fitted out and features a hand basin and bath with shower over. It’s worth noting that the shower is fed directly off the mains via the combi boiler and thus far more powerful than the usual electric ones.
Finally, we find the master bedroom which is slightly larger than the front one and with calming views over the pretty rear garden, this also features a louvre door fitted wardrobe, making an already large room feel even bigger.
Front Of Home: -
Lounge: - 5.6 x 3.8 (18'4" x 12'5") -
Dining Room: - 4.2 x 2.9 (13'9" x 9'6") -
Kitchen: - 4.2 x 2.7 (13'9" x 8'10") -
Sitting Room / Bedroom: -
Downstairs Bathroom:: - 3.4 x 2.3 (11'1" x 7'6") -
Internal Garage: - 5.6 x 3.6 (18'4" x 11'9") -
Master Bedroom: - 3.8 x 3.2 (12'5" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Two: - 3.8 x 3.2 (12'5" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Three: - 2.6 x 2.4 (8'6" x 7'10") -
Bathroom: - 1.8 x 1.8 (5'10" x 5'10") -
Outside Rear: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: (to be confirmed)
WATER BILL: (to be confirmed)
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we don’t want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is an ideal home for someone who loves the idea of living somewhere immaculately fitted out but does not want the hassle of dealing with all the builders and decorators necessary in order to make it happen.
It provides spacious and versatile accommodation suited to numerous situations, 2 sitting rooms and a downstairs shower to cope with the demands of adolescent children seeking privacy, equally it is perfect for an elderly relative, offering an almost self contained suite with its own wheelchair friendly access. It is situated in a very desirable area with excellent transport links and good local facilities. In fact there are very few reasons not to fall in love with it, as you will see….so call us and we can arrange for you to come and have a look inside.
Unlike most other estate agents’, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want – but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing – call 01352 837 837
Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE ‘Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE’ – We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or ‘call’: 01244 90 44 10
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY – TRY NewHome4U – WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF – SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON RIGHTMOVE @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these aren’t reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then you’re right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION – PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
- Hawarden (0.7 mi)
- Buckley (1.6 mi)
- Shotton (1.9 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Hawarden (0.7 mi)
- Buckley (1.6 mi)
- Shotton (1.9 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 27930336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NewHome4U Ltd, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.