4 bedroom detached house for saleLitmarsh, Marden, Herefordshire
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
- CLICK THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB ABOVE
- APPROX. 5,000 SQ. FT. OF ACCOMMODATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITES
VIRTUAL 3D TOUR AVAILABLE. Set amidst unspoilt countryside Charnwood was designed and built for our vendors in 1993. It is a substantial high quality modern home of approx 5000 sq ft set in 1/3 acre of gardens. With Four Reception Rooms, a spacious fully fitted Breakfast Kitchen and useful Utility Room. There are four Double Bedrooms all En Suite, each Shower or Bathroom is appointed to a high standard. The triple Garage has a Games Room above with WC off and a spacious Kitchen area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65658209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TEN160041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCartneys LLP, Tenbury Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.