3 bedroom detached house for saleChillington, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Fully refurbished detached cottage
- Spacious sitting/dining room with woodburner
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- 3 double bedrooms
- En-suite 'Jack & Jill' shower room
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Fully boarded loft
- Ample off-road parking
- 2 workshops
- South facing private patio
Seamstress Cottage is a beautifully presented detached property providing spacious living accommodation along with private gardens. There are 2 substantial timber workshops and parking, making it ideally suited for a home business.
In the entrance hall are stairs to the first floor, door to a cloakroom/utility room with wash hand basin, WC and space and plumbing for a washing machine. The bright sitting/dining room has a fireplace with multi-fuel stove, triple aspect windows, door to side garden and French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room also has triple aspect windows and a range of fitted units with breakfast bar. Upstairs the bright landing has a pull-down loft ladder to a fully boarded walk-through loft which is insulated and has 2 Velux skylights, fitted shelving and has potential to make a hobby room or office. There are 3 double bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 have a connecting 'Jack and Jill' en-suite shower room with an offset-quadrant double shower cubicle. The family bathroom has a bath with shower over and separate WC. The kitchen, bathroom and en-suite sinks all have water heaters supplying instant hot water. The driveway to the side of the property has parking for 2 cars and continues down to two sets of double gates in to a large parking yard beyond the workshops. The south facing garden has a private patio seating area and a beautifully planted raised border with ornamental pond.
The village of Chillington has its own amenities including a post office and health centre. There is a primary school in the neighbouring village of Stokenham and fine parish churches in Stokenham and Sherford. The village is conveniently placed for easy access to the Salcombe and Dart estuaries, renowned for their sailing, and is also close to the beautiful South Devon coastline where there is a marvellous selection of beaches and coves linked by spectacularly rugged cliffs and headlands.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65659267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN180171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.