2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Ann's Chapel, Callington
Withdrawn from Market
- STATIC CARAVAN & LUXURY LODGE HOLIDAY HOMES FOR SALE NOW
- Prices from £29,950
- The static holiday homes and lodges for sale at Tamar View Holiday Park include double glazing and central heating
- Either panorama windows or front patio/outlook doors opening on to sun deck
- Parking space, fantastic views and an 11 month season
STATIC CARAVAN & LUXURY LODGE HOLIDAY HOMES FOR SALE NOW. Prices from £29,950. The static holiday homes and lodges for sale include double glazing and central heating, either panorama windows or front patio/outlook doors opening on to sun deck, parking space, fantastic views and an 11 month season.
Located just 6 miles from Tavistock on the Devon and Cornwall border, Tamar View boasts breath-taking views of the Tamar Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our quiet, family owned, privately run park offers holiday homes for relaxation in beautiful natural surroundings. With a holiday licence to be open for 11 months of the year, Tamar View offers an ideal opportunity for caravan or lodge ownership.
ABI Roxbury - £44,950.
38ft x 12ft Caravan on an elevated pitch with great river and estuary views.
* Brand NEW fully furnished 2 bedroom caravan.
* Fully fitted Kitchen with oven, integrated microwave and full height fridge freezer.
* Open plan Living Room with vaulted ceiling, sofa, and sliding patio doors onto decking.
* Dining table and 4 chairs.
* Master Bedroom with en-suite toilet, dressing table and wardrobes.
* Second bedroom with twin beds.
* Shower room with walk-in shower, sink and toilet.
* Double Glazing and Central Heating.
* Spacious south facing sun deck with parking space.
* 11 month licence for holiday use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65660132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7725971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.