2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Ann's Chapel, Callington
Withdrawn from Market
- STATIC CARAVAN & LUXURY LODGE HOLIDAY HOMES FOR SALE NOW
- OPEN WEEKEND! Friday 26th May - Monday 29th May. 10am - 4pm each day
- Prices from £29,950
- The static holiday homes and lodges for sale at Tamar View Holiday Park include double glazing and central heating
- Either panorama windows or front patio/outlook doors opening on to sun deck
- Parking space, fantastic views and an 11 month season
STATIC CARAVAN & LUXURY LODGE HOLIDAY HOMES FOR SALE NOW. Prices from £29,950. The static holiday homes and lodges for sale include double glazing and central heating, either panorama windows or front patio/outlook doors opening on to sun deck, parking space, fantastic views and an 11 month season.
Located just 6 miles from Tavistock on the Devon and Cornwall border, Tamar View boasts breath-taking views of the Tamar Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our quiet, family owned, privately run park offers holiday homes for relaxation in beautiful natural surroundings. With a holiday licence to be open for 11 months of the year, Tamar View offers an ideal opportunity for caravan or lodge ownership.
Victory Monaco Duo Lodge - £129,950.
Premier 40ft x 20ft Lodge with front row position, spacious sundeck, panoramic river and estuary views
* Brand NEW 2 bedroom fully furnished luxury lodge.
* Fully fitted Kitchen with oven, 5 burner gas hob, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
* Living Room with vaulted ceiling, panoramic front windows, sliding patio doors, sofa and sofa-bed and feature fireplace.
* Separate dining area with table, 4 chairs and fantastic views.
* Master Bedroom with King size bed, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower, and chrome towel rail.
* Second bedroom with 3ft twin beds and en-suite shower room.
* Double Glazing and Central Heating. Chrome sockets and ceiling spotlights throughout.
* Spacious south facing sun deck with parking space.
* 11 month licence for holiday use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65660396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7726059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.