2 bedroom flat for sale205 Richmond Road, E8
- Loft-style warehouse conversion
- Stunning floor to ceiling south-facing door/windows
- High-spec under floor heating, fixtures and appliances
- Close to London Fields and Broadway Market
- Secure, modern underground parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
Bright and spacious luxury split-level two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Arranged over the third and fourth floors of the renowned Arthaus development - one of the most striking developments you'll find in London with three popular restaurants, a yoga studio and 24 hour concierge.
The flat's lower floor is comprised of a fantastic living/entertaining space complete with double height ceiling, floor to ceiling south-facing windows, open-plan kitchen (with built-in Neff fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher) and fantastic family bathroom. Upstairs is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and additional double bedroom.
The apartment benefits from access to
- a large communal roof terrace with views of East London, the Olympic Park, the City and Canary Wharf;
- allocated parking space and large storage cupboard in modern gated underground car park with number-plate recognition system and dedicated bicycle storage area;
- a grand communal atrium, passenger lift and secure cooled cupboards for online grocery deliveries; and
- residents entertainment lounge that can be reserved for parties, private dinners, meetings, film showings etc. located moments from the front door of the apartment.
Striking modern presentation throughout, retaining the loft-style feel due to the building's industrial heritage and benefiting from bespoke fixtures & fittings, high-specification under floor heating, porcelain / wooden floors and extensive storage.
Enviably located moments from the leafy green spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park and a host of local amenities including Broadway Market, London Fields lido, Hackney Picturehouse cinema, Hackney Empire theatre and Hackney Central library. The property has excellent transport links being situated close to London Fields, Hackney Central and Hackney Downs stations as well as numerous bus routes from Mare Street. London Liverpool Street Station can be reached in 15 minutes via London Fields station, a short 5 minute walk from the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65662199.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.