4 bedroom house for saleStoneby Drive, Wallasey
- NO CHAIN
- SPLIT INTO TWO FLATS
- PERFECT FOR INVESTORS
- GARDEN AND PARKING
- BOTH FLATS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!! This LARGE semi-detached house being sold as two separate flats is a great opportunity for any INVESTORS!!!!
Jones and Chapman are delighted to present this large semi-detached property being sold as two separate flats. Set in a great location close to local transport routes, amenities in Wallasey Village, Liscard and New Brighton, access to the M53 motorway and Wallasey tunnels also only a short drive away. On the first floor is a large two bedroom flat with a sitting tenant who has been in the property for 40 years. Access to the flat is round the side of the house and up the stairs where you will find a large living room, two large bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. The ground floor flat has a large living room at the front of the flat, two double bedrooms and a further reception room with access to a long kitchen and the garden through a set of double glazed french doors. Also benefiting from beautiful high ceilings, parquet flooring, not to mention the added bonus of your own parking space and spacious garden. Viewing on this property is essential so pick up the phone and book your viewing now!!!!
Ground Floor Flat
EPC Rating: D
With single glazed door to the front, radiator and parquet flooring.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 4" maximum into recess ( 5.44m x 3.76m maximum into recess )
With three double glazed windows, fireplace, parquet flooring and radiator.
Sitting Room 11' 3" into recess x 13' 6" ( 3.43m into recess x 4.11m )
With double glazed french doors over-looking and leading to the rear garden, parquet flooring, gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 21' 6" x 5' 1" ( 6.55m x 1.55m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, integral washing machine and dish washer, integral electric oven and integral electric hob. Sink and drainer unit, double glazed windows and double glazed door over-looking and leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 13' ( 3.12m max x 3.96m )
With double glazed window over-looking the garden, parquet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 15' 3" ( 3.63m x 4.65m )
With three double glazed windows and electric radiator, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC. Combination boiler, towel radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Flat
EPC Rating: E
With single glazed door and three flights of stairs leading to the first floor flat.
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 5" into recess ( 5.46m x 3.78m into recess )
With three double glazed windows, gas fire in tiled fire surround and television connection point.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, integral gas oven and hob, fridge/freezer, storage cupboard and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window and walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 14' into recess x 11' 3" maximum ( 4.27m into recess x 3.43m maximum )
With double glazed window
Comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65662219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.