1 bedroom apartment for saleCREECHURCH LN, CITY OF LONDON, EC3A
- Spacious reception room
- Double bedroom with built-in storage
- Original high ceilings
- Beautiful converted Victorian tea warehouse
- Excellent location and transport links
- City of London, Band E £1,138.13
A desirable one-bedroom apartment set on the second floor of this beautiful converted Victorian tea warehouse in the heart of the City of London. The apartment has been refurbished to a very high standard and boasts a spacious and superbly furnished reception room with dining area, separate fully-equipped kitchen, large and finely decorated double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and high-spec modern bathroom. The property further benefits from beautiful high ceilings and tall windows and overlooks a lovely courtyard. Creechurch Lane is an attractive courtyard just off the historic Leadenhall Street in the heart of the City of London. The closest underground stations are Aldgate (Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines), Tower Hill (District and Circle lines) and Liverpool Street (Central and Hammersmith & City Lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65662262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.