3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Barry
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Close To Local Amenities
- Modernisation Required
Traditional terraced property located on Barry High Street close to all local amenities and transport links. In need of modernisation throughout but offers the potential to become a lovely family home or the ideal investment opportunity with a potential rental income of £695 achievable. NO CHAIN
Traditional terraced property located on Barry High Street close to all local amenities and transport links. Comprising of hallway leading into lounge open to dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms to first floor and good sized loft room. In need of modernisation throughout but offers the potential to become a lovely family home or the ideal investment opportunity with a potential rental income of £695 achievable. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
entered via PVC double glazed front door, radiator, stairs leading to first floor door, door to:
Two PVC double glazed windows to front, ceiling light point, radiator, cupboard housing gas metre open into:
window to kitchen, ceiling light point, radiator, door leading to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
PVC double glazed window and door to rear garden, sky light, ceiling light point, radiator, fitted base level units and draw units with worktops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted electric oven and hob, door leading to:
PVC double glazed window to rear, panel bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator
stairs leading to loft room, window to rear, door leading to:
Two PVC double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator
PVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point
PVC double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, radiator
PVC double glazed window to rear, storage into eaves
paved rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65664742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY105289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.