3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCronkhill, Grinshill, Shrewsbury
A beautifully presented and recently extended semi-detached house which has been finished to a very high standard throughout. The property is in a great position, well situated on the fringe of one of the areas most sought after villages with a lovely landscaped garden adjoining unspoilt open countryside and woodland.
Key Features -
* Living room with fitted cupboards, wood burner and parquet flooring
* Superb open plan kitchen connecting to dining area with slate tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling with roof lights and glazed double doors to garden
* Contemporary bespoke solid pine kitchen with painted finish, built-in pantry, dishwasher, large fridge and cooking range
* Entrance hall, further side hall with store and cloakroom. In addition to which there is a separate utility room and further store
* Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with good storage and a well re-fitted bathroom
* Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating
* Fantastic landscaped rear garden with seating areas. There is also an additional area of adjoining land/garden which is available to rent separately
* Private block paved driveway to the front of the house providing parking for at least 3 cars, in addition to which there is a further parking area for about 4 cars with single garage
Entrance Hall - about 3.6m x 2.7m (about 11'10" x 8'10") -
Living Room - about 4.3m x 3.8m (about 14'1" x 12'6") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - about 5.8m x 4.7m (about 19'0" x 15'5") -
Side Hall -
Bedroom One - about 3.5m x 3.1m (about 11'6" x 10'2") -
Bedroom Two - about 3.3m x 2.9m (about 10'10" x 9'6") -
Bedroom Three - about 2.4m x 1.7m (about 7'10" x 5'7") -
Bathroom - about 2.6m x 2.4m (about 8'6" x 7'10") -
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, side hall, cloakroom, utility, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, garage, garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65665177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27933255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.