3 bedroom detached house for saleHuntingdon Road, Chatteris
- 23' Living Room
- 16' Dining Area
- 13' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Good Size Plot
- Cul De Sac Position
- Non-Estate Location
Three bedroom detached house situated at the end of a cul de sac & on a large plot. Benefitting from a separate dining area, downstairs cloakroom & utility room. Also has a detached garage & driveway, with scope to extend (subject to planning).
PVCu entrance door to:
Understairs recess, storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor. Door to:
3.64m x 7.13m (11'11" x 23'5"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, two PVCu opaque double glazed arched windows to side, multi fuel open fire set in stone surround, two radiators, wall lights, coving to ceiling.
5.00m x 2.77m (16'5" x 9'1") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, open plan to Kitchen, archway to Kitchen/Breakfast Room, door to:
With worktop space, eye level cupboards, space for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring.
4.00m x 3.03m (13'1" x 9'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar with storage under, circular stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and range, built-in extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed door to front, door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, vinyl flooring.
PVCu double glazed window to front, door to:
3.70m x 3.87m (12'2" x 12'8"). PVCu double glazed window to side and rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.65m x 2.78m (12' x 9'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, two storage alcoves, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.06m x 2.78m (10' x 9'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.05m x 2.20m (10' x 7'3"). Fitted with three piece suite with corner bath with matching telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
The front has a gravel driveway, pathway steps leading to entrance door, laid to central.
Rear / Side garden is laid to lawn and yard area, established flower and shrub borders with ornamental trees, large timber summerhouse, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65666125.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.