4 bedroom detached house for saleFambridge Road, Maldon, CM9
- Over 2500 SQ FT
- Stunning countryside views
- Versatile & adaptable accommodation
- Approximately 0.4 of an acre
- Modern and beautifully presented
- Study, utility room & open plan living
- Three first floor bedrooms
- One/two ground floor bedrooms
- Bathroom & shower room
- EPC - D
TAKE OUR ONLINE WALK-THROUGH TOUR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME! - (mobile users please use the desktop site)
Occupying a plot measuring approximately 0.4 of an acre and providing stunning views across open countryside is this immaculately presented property located on the periphery of Maldon in a semi rural position. This family home boasts versatile and spacious accommodation spread over more than 2500 SQ FT. The impressive open plan kitchen/breakfast/living area provides a modern and extremely sociable environment whilst also enjoying stunning countryside views. In addition to this space there is a separate dining room, utility room, study, large family room, bathroom and fourth bedroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with and en-suite to the master and a separate shower room. Outside, the rear boundary abuts agricultural land which can be appreciated from the large garden. Driveway parking and a double width garage are situated at the front left side of the property.
The property is located on the periphery of Maldon in a rural position yet just 1.5 miles from Maldon town centre. Maldon is a waterside town well known for the Promenade Park and Hythe Quay with its famous London sailing barges. The historic High Street provides a range of independent and national shops as well as public houses and eateries. A number of well regarded primary schools and Plume Secondary school can be found within a short distance. For the commuter, Hatfield Peverel is within 8 miles, where there is a mainline station offering direct links to London Liverpool Street. The A12 can be accessed at various points within 8 miles as well as Sandon park & ride on the edge of Chelmsford City offering a comprehensive range of shops and leisure facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65666269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11073622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holden Estate Agents, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.