1 bedroom apartment for saleOakfield Court, Oakfield Road, Bristol, Somerset, BS8
- A charming 1 bedroom within a converted chapel
- Bright, light and spacious
- Allocated private parking space
- Convenient location in Clifton
- No onward chain
An astonishing recently converted chapel, a one bedroom apartment on the upper floor, with a dedicated private parking space for each apartment.
This stunning property, offers the highest quality of contemporary and minimalistic design. Entering through two door leads to a spacious and light open plan living room and kitchen, featuring a remarkable arched chapel window on one elevation and oak finished floorboards, a beautifully designed tiled bathroom and a bright double bedroom coming from two skylight windows.
Situated in the heart of Clifton, a quiet location on Oakfield Road, with only a couple of minutes’ walk away from the thriving and popular Whiteladies Road, Park Street and Clifton Village.
This property is offered with no onward chain. Viewings are highly recommended, please call CJ Hole Clifton on 0117 923 8238 to arrange one.
Open plan, chapel window on one large elevation, small skylight window in the kitchen, entry phone, 3 electric radiator (2 in the living room and 1 in the kitchen), built in Siemens fridge/freezer, oven and grill, electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, stainless sink with drainer, worktops, overhead and storage cupboards, a double storage cupboard with overhead storage with stylish knobs and spotlights
Small skylight windows (2) , 2 double fitted built-in wardrobes and an electric radiator.
Small skylight window, W/C, bathtub with an overhead shower, sink with storage unit, shower/toothbrush socket, heated towel rail and shelved storage and spotlights.
Allocated parking space.
Outside the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN180188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.