3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCounty Road, Leeswood, Mold
Offers in Region of
- VERY GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- HUGE CONSERVATORY WITH LOG-BURNER
- LARGE STYLISH KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- USEFUL GARAGE
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- GENEROUS LOUNGE
- EASY ACCESS TO MOLD/WREXHAM & THE A55
- FREE in-house Independent Mortgage Advice Here call Beth @LoveMortgages.co.uk on 01244 904410
Are ‘you looking’ for a well presented 3 bed semi-detached family home with a huge garden, a very spacious conservatory with log burner, on the outskirts of a popular commuter village & all within easy reach of Mold, Chester and Wrexham with all that they offer…….then we really do have a NewHome4U
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or even ‘call': 01244 90 44 10
Do you like the photos?? Well maybe you would you like to view this home personally…..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and we’re physically in the office 4U just so that you can, ‘’like no other estate agent in Mold’
Situated in the popular village of Leeswood, this is an excellent family home with sufficient outside space for the garden to be separated into various areas, each offering a different character, capitalising on the outdoors feel offered by the very large conservatory that comes with this home.
Entering the garden through the centre of a well kept privet hedge we find a square lawn to our right, in front of the home and to our left, separated from this by a paved pathway, is a further lawn on which a 10’ diameter trampoline almost disappears in the distance, sheltered by two mature trees....I think we're trying to say it's quite a good size.....
Opening the front door reveals a laminate floored hallway with a large storage cupboard on the left containing the gas combi boiler and hiding away all those coats and shoes that always seem to breed unless kept under strict control!
To the right is the lounge, which again, has an attractive wood laminate floor. This is a good sized room with a large picture window to the front overlooking the garden and an attractive fireplace housing a small log burning stove. Unfortunately, this was not professionally fitted and so carries no safety certification, though no problems have been encountered during its use. Any buyer may want to call in someone to issue the necessary certificates or, should they not wish to go to this expense, it could be removed prior to completion. There is also gas to the property, which could be reinstated if desired. Either choice will keep you warm on a bleak winter’s night.
At the rear of this home we find the large and well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Immediately to the left on entering, is a walk in cupboard in the space beneath the stairs, offering storage for Hoovers and so on (other makes are available), or perhaps it could be reinstated as an old fashioned larder. The rest of the room is once again floored in wood laminate for style and practicality and features a comprehensive range of fitted units along with voids for all the labour saving devices so essential to modern life and at the far end, an attractive breakfast bar for those rushed mornings of trying to get cornflakes into a reluctant child (or adult).
Beside the breakfast bar is a set of double patio doors leading into the vast conservatory which continues the wood laminate theme. This impressive room easily swallows a huge corner unit settee at one end while at the other, sits a full sized dining table and another log burning stove. This is easily powerful enough to keep the whole room toastie as the winter winds whistle through the trees, it’s also a delightfully eye catching feature of this novel and practical multi-purpose dining/sitting room.
Moving upstairs a window to the side of the home illuminates a square landing, the first door leading into the family bathroom. This has a large linen cupboard, made even larger by the removal of the hot water tank, facilitated by the installation of the combi boiler. There is a contemporary suite of hand basin, lavatory and bath with glass shower screen and shower running off the mixer taps.
Opposite here is the small third bedroom. Actually, ‘small’ is a bit unfair as although it is in truth a single room, it is a very generous one and would easily accommodate a teenager and all their necessary electronic equipment. Space is further saved by a half height hanging wardrobe in a cupboard situated above the stairwell.
Beside the bathroom to the rear of the home is the second bedroom. This is light and airy with pleasing views over the rear garden and is generously sized, easily taking a wardrobe, dressing table and full sized double bed without feeling at all cramped.
To the front of the home is the master bedroom. This is a delightful room with a picture window capturing an enormous amount of light, its spacious feel made all the more noticeable by the hills visible above the roofs of the houses opposite. The double bed, chest of drawers and big wardrobes, never once make the room feel cramped and leave more than enough space to swing the proverbial cat with enthusiasm (we condone any animal cruelty and do not advise anyone to swing a cat in this room (just in case you get any ideas!!!))
Moving into the garden from the conservatory, we find a raised decking area in the sheltered sun trap to the side of the detached garage, surrounded by ornamental gravel. The garage with its parking space in front is accessed through a gate in the back fence or a shared driveway beside the plot. Alongside this decking is another attractive area of lawn, with a trellis fence separating it from the previously described front garden. Near the trellis is another paved area specially for dining, with space for a table, chairs, chiminea, BBQ, in fact everything you could want for a perfect summer’s evening relaxing in your own little slice of heaven with or without the family and friends - who will no doubt flock here to join you for that alfresco summer dining!
Outside Front: -
Lounge: - 4.2 x 4.0 (13'9" x 13'1") -
Kitchen / Breakfast: - 6.3 x 2.4 (20'8" x 7'10" ) -
Conservatory: - 5.8 x 3.9 (19'0" x 12'9") -
Master Bedroom: - 3.5 x 3.3 (11'5" x 10'9") -
Bedroom Two: - 3.4 x 3.2 (11'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Three: - 3.0 x 2.7 (9'10" x 8'10") -
Bathroom: - 2.8 x 1.9 (9'2" x 6'2") -
Outside Rear: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: (to be confirmed)
WATER BILL: (to be confirmed)
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we don’t want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this home is a chance to escape to the country – but without going too far. There are shops, pubs, fast foods outlets, a primary school, sports and play facilities in the village and should you want more, it's about 10 minutes from Mold & Wrexham, which provides virtually everything you could need. The home is in good order but like anywhere, gives you the opportunity to stamp your own personality on it and make it something really special. Transport links are excellent, making commuting to Wrexham or Deeside simplicity itself and even going further afield would not be too daunting. In short a perfect family home so if this ticks any of your boxes, come and have a look....you owe it to yourself.
Now, 'unlike most other estate agents’, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want – but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing – call 01352 837 837
Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE ‘Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE’ – We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or ‘call’: 01244 90 44 10
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY – TRY NewHome4U – WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF – SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON RIGHTMOVE @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these aren’t reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then you’re right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION – PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27932910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NewHome4U Ltd, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.