2 bedroom house for saleStour Court, Sandwich
- EXTREMELY CONVENIENT & SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GARAGE & COURTYARD GARDEN
- 1 X DOUBLE & 1 X SMALL SINGLE BEDROOM
- LOG-BURNING STOVE & CONSERVATORY
- 2 TOILETS & 1st FLOOR BATHROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - BE IN FOR CHRISTMAS
- SO WELL SITUATED for SHOPS & SUPERMARKET
- NEARBY RIVERBANK WALKS & CRICKET GROUNDS
Much sought after location, tucked away yet only yards from amenities and supermarket.
Boasting a double bedroom and small single bedroom which will accommodate a bed however makes for a great study/dressing room or hobby room.
Garage and courtyard garden, attractive outlook from conservatory, living room with log-burning stove, ground floor WC and first floor bathroom.
Great for two and perfect for one!
Viewings are by appointment only so call us now to make your arrangement to view.
Entrance: - Door to:
Hallway: - Built-in cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring and doors to:
Ground Floor Wc: - Wash hand basin, WC, radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen: - Matching wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, wall mounted boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed sash window to the side and panelled glass door to garden.
Living Room: - Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood-burning stove, exposed ceiling beam, radiator, stairs to the first floor landing, double glazed sash window to the side and panelled glass door to:
Conservatory: - Radiator, floor tiling and french doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing: - Airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, double glazed window to the front and doors to:
Bedroom 1: - Built-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 2: - Built-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom: - Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, part wall tiling and double glazed window to the side.
Exterior: - There is a mainly paved courtyard garden with beds and view over the stream. There is a garage en-bloc with light, double doors to front, courtesy door to garden and roof storage area.
Dover District Council: - Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65668695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29148797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.