1 bedroom bungalow for saleRachel Grove, Fenpark, ST4
- Semi detached bungalow
- Pleasant residential cul de sac
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- No Chain!
- Residential neighbourhood
* A splendid one bed semi detached bungalow
* Tucked away off the beaten track
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides off road parking
* Lovely mature gardens to the front and rear
* Accommodation comprises; hallway, kitchen
* Bathroom/WC, lounge and bedroom
* Ideal for retiring folks, single professionals or even first time buyers!
* No Chain! Call us on 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, uPVC door, access to loft, store housing gas central heating boiler
KITCHEN : 12'1" x 5'1" (3.68m x 1.55m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas point, central heating radiator
LIVINGROOM : 15'0" x 9'4" (4.57m x 2.84m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM ONE : 12'4" x 8'9" (3.76m x 2.67m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobe
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing parking leading to a pleasant enclosed garden to the rear. The rear garden features beds with borders, patio, lawn and shed. The rear garden is a lovely little space ideal for entertaining or simple sitting and relaxing.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Kings Street and turn right onto Goldenhill Road. At the end of Goldenhill Road turn right onto Newmount Road and left onto Annette Road. Turn right onto Sheldrake Grove and Rachel Grove is situated on the left hand side. Postcode ST4 3QX
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.