3 bedroom apartment for saleCardigan House, Ailesbury Court, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8
- Entrance hall with lift access
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room
- Master suite with dressing room and ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Third bedroom
- Family shower room
- Gated allocated car parking space
A stunning office conversion development
In close proximity to Marlborough High Street
and its market, this stunningly refurbished four
storey building comprises a collection of 4 stylish
two/three bedroomed apartments with allocated
parking in a gated car park to the rear of the
development. The apartments afford direct access
to the High Street via a walkway, conveniently
enabling you to enjoy the wide array of shops and
restaurants available on your doorstep.
Each apartment is designed for modern living. The open-plan kitchens have a separate utility area and move seamlessly into a large reception area.
The apartments have been fitted out to a high specification; each having designer kitchens, Silestone worktops, combined with Smeg appliances.
The bedrooms are generously proportioned with the master bedrooms benefitting from a dressing room and an ensuite bathroom/shower. Further bedrooms have the benefit of either an en-suite or dedicated shower room.
• Bespoke Italian designed, open plan kitchen installation in a combination of light gloss acrylic surfaces & light rustic timber
• Solid surface worktop in Silestone with under-mounted stainless steel sinks including waste disposal & boiling water lever tap
• Integrated LED task lighting underneath wall mounted units
• Silestone splash-backs to match worktop finish
• Smeg full height seperate Fridge & Freezer
• Smeg Multi-function electric oven incl. self cleaning pyrolytic function
• Smeg Built in combination microwave / grill
• Smeg induction hob
• Smeg fully integrated dishwasher
• Concealed extractor fan with integrated feature lighting
• Compartmentalised waste storage drawer
• Insinkerator instant hot water tap
• Smeg separate washing machine & tumble dryer
• High quality sanitary–ware in white glazed ceramic or enamel
• Italian branded vanities to master bathrooms
• WC’s with soft close seats & dual flush capability
• Walls finished in full height, large format porcelain tiles in a light palette
• Stone floor tiles
• Minimal frame glass shower screens
• Thermostatically controlled showers to all bathrooms
• Branded high quality polished chrome finish brassware
• Electric under-floor heating & heated towel warmers to all bathrooms
• Shaver sockets in polished chrome finish
• Bespoke wardrobes manufactured by specialist craftsman to include drawer sets, high level shelves & hanging rails
• Cloaks cupboard to entrance hall
• Oversized walnut bespoke doors with high quality satin chrome door furniture
• Hand finished engineered timber floor to all rooms, except bedrooms & bathrooms
• Fully fitted carpet to all bedrooms
• Personal preferences are initiated through a structured wiring system that connects all rooms to a central location, allowing buyers the flexibility to change, add and enhance audio, video and control systems
• Recessed down-lights with LED lamps
• Lighting switch plates & socket outlets finished in polish chrome
• Under-floor heating within all bathrooms
• Contemporary flat panel radiators within all principle rooms
• Allocated lockable storage area in basement
• Passenger lift serving each floor with restricted entry to the penthouse apartment
An historic market town in beautiful rural Wiltshire.
Marlborough has a long and rich history, with the
first written record of the town dating back to 1087. Its impressive past is still evident in the town, with beautiful historic buildings lining the famous High Street and ancient alleyways just waiting to be discovered.
Surrounded by some of Wiltshire’s most picturesque scenery including the ancient
Savernake Forest, the town enjoys excellent
facilities with its many bars, cafes, shops and boutiques.
Transport links are superb, with easy access to the
M4 and a choice of mainline rail links to London
and Bristol just a short drive away.
Combined with all of this, a thriving social calendar makes Marlborough truly one of Wiltshire’s crowning glories.
Cardigan House has direct pedestrian access to
Marlborough’s famous and flourishing High Street.
At the same time, its position provides a degree
of quietness, which is unusual in such a central
location with the apartments looking out on to
the open countryside beyond the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65671453.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR180038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Marlborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.