2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoronation Terrace, Austerfield, Doncaster
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Courtyard Gardens Front & Rear, Vehicle Access
- NO CHAIN
EXTENDED PROPERTY - VILLAGE LOCATION, NO CHAIN. Offering a lovely setting with woodland views to the front. Great location with easy access to a wide range of facilities in Bawtry within a 5 minute drive, the village has an excellent pub, motorway links are accessible.
CHARACTER MEWS COTTAGE, AUSTERFIELD VILLAGE LOCATION. Extended two bedroom property with entrance/utility area, spacious Dining Room which is open plan to the Kitchen, characterful Lounge, Two Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Also offering a paved area to both the front and rear for courtyard gardens. The property has retained much of its character with exposed walls and beams, double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Austerfield is a semi rural village with a local pub and a study centre with many recreational activities available, there is a steep history in the village with the village church and the Pilgrim Fathers originating from here. Bawtry is only a 5 minute drive away, therefore Austerfield is well positioned for easy access to the thriving market town. There are various amenities here including a range of individual shops and boutiques, cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, healthcare, schools and financial facilities. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, Robin Hood Airport and Retford's Train Station with a direct link to London's Kings Cross within 1hr 30mins approx. Internal inspections are essential.
Entry in to the property through a side facing entrance door, being open plan to the kitchen and having two side facing double glazed windows. Tiled floor and a wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 11' 9" ( 2.62m x 3.58m )
Good sized dining space which is open plan to the kitchen, having a dado rail to the walls, wall lights and a tiled floor.
Kitchen 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit inset to the worksurfaces. Splash back tiling to the walls and a tiled floor, cooker point, central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window,
Lounge 13' x 11' 10" Including Stairs ( 3.96m x 3.61m Including Stairs )
Retaining many of the cottage features with an open fire set into an exposed brick surround, stripped wooden floor and a wooden staircase leading to the first floor. Feature beams to the ceiling and shelving to the alcove. Having a front facing double glazed window and an entrance door.
Shower Room 4' 3" x 6' plus recess ( 1.30m x 1.83m plus recess )
With a rear facing obscured double glazed window, shower cubicle with an electric shower and a wash hand basin, low flush wc. Wooden paneling to half the walls, shelving and a heated towel rail.
Giving access to the loft space via a ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 11" into alcove x 10' 4" ( 3.63m into alcove x 3.15m )
Double Bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, wardrobe to the alcove and a feature ornamental cast fire surround, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.49m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a wardrobe/storage cupboard.
The property has a courtyard area to the rear of the property with gated access to the side. To the front there is a storage cupboard inset into the building and a second paved area with flower borders which leads onto the bridleway to the front border of the property.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road heading out towards Austerfield, Proceed under the railway bridge and carry on into the village of Austerfield, The field study centre is to the left hand side of the road, opposite a couple of meters you will see Coronation Terrace. The property is the first on the left to the bridleway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65673322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.