2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Drive, Wimbledon Common, SW19
- Lovely ground floor flat in Southfields
- Modern open-plan kitchen/reception room
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish shower room
- Great location close to The All England Lawn Tennis Club
- Close to Wimbledon Park
- Own front door
A well proportioned two double bedroom ground floor flat close to Southfields, offering open-plan accommodation and two good-sized double bedrooms.
The flat is located within very easy reach of Southfields which provides a range of shops, restaurants and other amenities, while Wimbledon Park is also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65677642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1069058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.