3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStourbridge Road, Hagley, Stourbridge, DY9
Offers in Region of
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Re- Fitted House Bathroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Utility with Storage and Fitted Cloaks off
- Garage with Workshop
- Beautiful Private Original Walled Garden
- Parking for 5 vehicles
- Approximately 1,450 sq ft
**All Proceedable Offers Seriously Considered**
This Spacious Detached Bungalow is approximately 1,450 square feet and stands at the foot of Wychbury Hill behind a service road and was refurbished some 2 years ago. It has lots of charm and still retains some quirky features throughout. The property has an Enclosed Porch, good size Reception Hall with wooden floor, 3 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite, House Bathroom, Lounge and Dining Room with sliding doors, Fitted Kitchen, Fitted Cloakroom, Utility Room with full length Storage Cupboard and further Fitted Cloakroom, internal door to Garage with Rear Workshop, Beautiful well stocked Original High Walled Private Garden and parking for 5 vehicles. EPC = E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65678369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5461207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.