3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreenway, Bramhall, Cheshire
- Attractive and immaculately presented detached bungalow
- Two/Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Prominent corner plot off Kitts Moss Lane in central village location
- Conservatory and dining kitchen
- Established gardens to three sides
- Detached tandem double garage
- Chain free
- EPC rating - (D)
An attractive and immaculately presented traditional two/three double bedroom two bathroom (one en-suite) detached bungalow occupying a prominent corner plot in a sought after central Bramhall Village location off Kitts Moss Lane.
An attractive and immaculately presented traditional two/three double bedroom two bathroom (one en-suite) detached bungalow occupying a prominent corner plot in a sought after central Bramhall Village location off Kitts Moss Lane. Positioned within a short walk of the village centre, train station and many local amenities. Double glazed, gas fired central heating (run by a Vaillant combination boiler) and alarmed. A driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to a large detached tandem double brick built garage (30'0 x 8'11 with electric door, light and power). There are beautiful established gardens to three sides with well-stocked borders. The accommodation includes an enclosed porch, spacious hall (with recessed storage cupboard), living room (19'3 x 12'4 of impressive proportions with an electric fire and surround), conservatory, dining room/bedroom three, dining kitchen (fitted with solid oak units and integrated appliances that include an electric oven, halogen hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a washer dryer. Space for dining table and chairs), two good sized double bedrooms (both with modern fitted wardrobes with matching furniture) one with en-suite shower room (with glazed shower enclosure with Mira Excel shower fittings within. White sanitary ware and tiled walls) and a main bathroom (fitted with white sanitary ware with mixer tap shower fittings over the bath). Chain free. Freehold.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27935727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.