4 bedroom detached house for saleCrossbush Road, Bognor Regis
- Substantial Detached Family Residence
- Private Summerley Beach Estate
- Beautiful Large Established Private Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-suite and Separate Family Bathroom
- Separate Ground Floor Shower Room and Utility Area
- Three Reception Rooms
- Feature Family Garden Room Ideal for Entertaining
This beautiful substantial 4 bedroom DETACHED family residence is located on the private Summerley Beach Estate. EXTENDED and improved over the years into a LARGE family home, The accommodation is both SPACIOUS and flexible with a delightful extension to the rear overlooking a large private garden.
This beautiful substantial detached family residence is located on the private Summerley Beach Estate. It has been extended and improved over the years by the current owners into a large family home standing in a larger than average plot. Once inside the accommodation is both spacious and flexible with a delightful extension to the rear overlooking a truly beautiful large enclosed rear garden. This property is perfect for large family gatherings or families looking for a home that can also be a great place for entertaining.
The kitchen is a perfect space for cooking and entertaining and the rear garden has been well maintained by the current owners to provide landscaped area including a raised Breeze house with heating and terrace. Decking adjoins the house and there is a feeling of privacy.
Other features include a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the ground floor is a separate modern shower room with a utility area, feature family dining room, a separate living room, drawing room and modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
To the front is a large drive and separate garage with a beautiful landscaped garden. This perfect home would also make a restful retreat on an exclusive private estate a stones through from the beach.
Sitting Room 28' 3" x 14' 9" ( 8.61m x 4.50m )
Feature marble fireplace, jet master grate, two radiators, wall light points, TV and telephone points, two sets of sliding patio doors.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 29' 10" x 7' 5" ( 9.09m x 2.26m )
Attractive fitted range of wall and base units, butler sink, fitted granite work surfaces, concealed lighting, display cabinets, Range cooker with concealed extractor over, peninsular breakfast bar. Overlooking rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, tiles slash backs, recess suitable for American style fridge/freezer. Radiator, side door access.
Family/garden Room 28' 3" x 9' 10" ( 8.61m x 3.00m )
Along the length of the rear of the property with a bespoke fitted side board comprising of bar and integral fridge. Two radiators and wood effect flooring throughout. Sliding patio doors and an Archway to the kitchen/breakfast room.
Stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, shower area with corner entry. WC and wash basin. Fully tiled, and heated towel rail
Drawing Room 10' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window overlooking landscaped front garden, TV and telephone points, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
Extending into a dressing area with recessed wardrobes. Bed recess with high level storage. Eaves storage and two radiators
comprising corner entry shower, WC, wash basin with vanity unit, tiling to floors and walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed bay fronted window, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.30m )
Bay fronted double glazed window. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and immersion heater. Radiator
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Radiator and carpets, double glazed window.
Spacious Family Bathroom
Fully tiled walls and comprising corner bath with mixer taps, incorporating shower spray over, pedestal wash basin, WC and towel radiator.
To the front, good size brick paviour driveway providing off street parking, leading to Garage/workshop. Attractive landscaped garden. To the rear the garden extending to over 100 ft in depth. Enclosed by mature hedging and fencing. raised area of decking adjoining the property extending to a large terrace, with seating. Pathway leading to a Breeze house with power and heating. further greenhouse shed and brick barbecue. A pergola with grape vine providing the ideal area for a glass of wine and an ornamental fish pond with waterfall and a lovely summer house with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65683496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.