5 bedroom house for saleNorth Corner, Coverack, Cornwall
- Sitting Room, Dining Area
- Bespoke Kitchen
- Master Suite with Wet Room
- Guest Suite with Shower Room
- Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4/ Cinema Room, Bathroom
- Media Room/Bedroom 5, Shower Room
- OUTSIDE, Parking and Boat Storage
- Terraces and Verandah, Rear Garden and Hot Tub
- Secret Garden with Gazebo
- Magnificent Coastal Views
A FABULOUS FRONTLINE CONTEMPORARY NEW ENGLAND STYLE BEACH HOUSE OVERLOOKING COVERACK BAY
On arriving at Compass Point the reception hall leads to a pair of sliding doors. They open out onto a fabulous reception area which is split into a sitting room, dining area and bespoke kitchen. This area enjoys oak flooring with exposed timber 'A' frames and close boarded paneling. There is underfloor heating throughout the whole property. The sitting room is set to one side and centres around a marvelous 'Stuv 22' wood burning stove, it has access out onto the upper terrace. The dining area leads into a fantastic bespoke kitchen which enjoys a comprehensive range of units with Bianco Carrara Quartz work surfaces and includes a breakfast bar. An island unit also features two Sensio Powerpod 3 gang power sockets one of which has a USB pop up.
Neff appliances include a Neff coffee machine, an integrated dishwasher, built in larder fridge and freezer, a four-ring halogen hob with down draft extractor, two Neff slide and hide stainless steel ovens with Ciro Therm and a stainless steel compact oven with microwave. There is, inset in the work surface, a Franke stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with Minerva 3 in 1 stainless steel kettle tap. There is also a dual zone under counter wine cooler. The blinds in the kitchen and in the cinema room are 'pebble' remote controlled. The garden floor enjoys three or four bedrooms depending on how you wish to use the space. The master suite and guest suites have both wet room and shower room respectively. Bedroom 3 and the cinema room/Bedroom 4 are serviced by a full bathroom. The bathrooms/shower rooms are finished to an excellent standard. This include Amora WC's,a Loreto wall hung vanity unit and Idro matt basins with Volente stone resin trays under monsoon shower heads. A 'Breeze' freestanding bath with 'Kindall' freestanding bath taps and hose. The cinema rooms are wired for surround sound if required. This floor is completed by a utility room with AEG washing machine, with tumble dryer, and a Franke sink inset into a Quartz work surface with cupboards below.
From the reception hall is a shower room and this services the media room/Bedroom 5 with glazed atrium roof. The property enjoys superfast broadband and also has CAT 6 to the principal rooms. The house, wired for sound system and intercom, has full double-glazed aluminum windows and doors throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65683837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU180056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.