1 bedroom apartment for saleCandlemakers Apartments, 112 York Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Spacious one bedroom flat with ample living and entertaining space
- Located on the first floor of the highly desirable Candlemakers Apartments
- Close to the River Thames and the newly opened Riverbus stop that provides a fast route to the City
- Wandsworth Town station is nearby and provides direct trains to Waterloo
- Fulham is found just over Wandsworth Bridge with its variety of shops, restaurants and bars
- EPC Rating = B
Generously proportioned one bedroom flat.
Candlemakers Apartments is situated on the south bank of the Thames between Battersea and Wandsworth bridges and within close proximity to the shops, eateries and bars of
Northcote Road, Battersea Square and Wandsworth Town, as well as being a short distance from Fulham and Chelsea.
Clapham junction is nearby with direct over ground trains into Victoria, Waterloo and Gatwick airport.
The apartment opens into a hallway, featuring inbuilt storage, and leads to the substantial, dual aspect reception room that has space for a sitting area and a dining table and chairs. The
room also opens out onto the west facing balcony. Adjoined is the fully fitted sleek kitchen. The accommodation comprises the spacious master bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes.
Square Footage: 759 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65683858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NDR170159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.