4 bedroom detached house for saleStanmore Court, Canterbury, Kent
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
- Landscaped Garden
- Close To City Centre
- Reputable Schools Near By
A SPACIOUS DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SET IN CUL-DE SAC POSITION SITUATATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF CANTERBURY CITY
Stanmore Court is an attractive link detached family house built we believe around 1973 of red brick under tiled roof, panelled windows and double garage.
- Entrance Hall of spacious proportions.
- Sitting room wall mounted gas fire, bay window to the front, glazed double sliding doors opening to dining room
- Dining room with door which opens onto rear garden.
- Kitchen a range of matching base and wall mounted units, gas hob, electric eye level double oven with integrated microwave, double composite sink
- Utility room a range of base and wall mounted units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, doors leading to garage and gardens.
- First floor and Landing loft hatch, airing cupboard housing the boiler supplying central heating and hot water
- Master bedroom, built in wardrobes
- Two further double bedroom, both having built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 good size single
- Family bathroom attractive modern suite with heated towel rail
- Double Garage with power, light and electric roll door
Cul- de Sac position
The front of the property has a block paved driveway for approximately two/three vehicles. There is a small lawn area with mature shrub and flower borders. A gate to the side allows access to the rear garden.
Rear garden- beautifully presented professionally landscaped cottage style garden with paved area, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of well stocked flower borders mature shrubs and perennial and annual planting. Trees include apple, and a variety of soft fruits such as raspberries, redcurrants and blueberries are also grown.
19 Stanmore is situated in a cul-de-sac position on the south side of Canterbury. The property is well placed to take advantage of walking into the Canterbury City and is in the catchment area for the sought after Simon Langton Grammar school, colleges and universities both in the private and state sectors. There are also excellent shopping centres and recreational facilities include sports centre, swimming pool, championship cricket and water sports along the coast.
Connections are also good with Canterbury west operating the high speed javelin train into London St Pancras Canterbury east operates services in London Victoria. Motorway connections are also good with the A2, M2 and M20 giving access to the port of Dover, Channel Tunnel at Cheriton, Ashford international Passenger Service, Maidstone & London.
Head out of Canterbury via the New Dover road, head straight through the traffic lights and Stanmore court
Is on the left opposite Cats College.
- Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage
- Local Authority: Canterbury City Council
- Council Tax band (2018/19): F
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65684208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN190092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Canterbury Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.