1 bedroom terraced house for saleCavalry Park, March
- Mid Terraced House
- One Bedroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Warm Air Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
GET ON THE L-A-D-D-E-R ! Enclosed Rear Gardens - Garage - Lounge/Dining Room - Fitted Kitchen - Double Glazed Windows - Gas Warm Air Heating - Viewing is Highly Recommended
This mid terraced house is situated in the popular Cavalry Park area of March, approximately 3/4 from the Town Centre. The property benefits from one bedroom, double glazed windows, gas warm air heating, fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Textured and coved ceiling. Telephone point. Gas warm air heater.
Lounge 17' 6" max x 11' ( 5.33m max x 3.35m )
TV point. Telephone point. Beamed ceilings. Stairs to first floor. Patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Window to front. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Bedroom One 15' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 4.75m max x 3.38m )
Skylight to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Airing cupboard. Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to front. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Storage cupboard.
Front gardens are open plan with path entrance.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area. Mature trees and shrubs bordering. Gated access to the garage.
Please note, the garage is situated in a block to the rear of the property with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65686225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.