3 bedroom terraced house for salePoplar Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Generous size rear garden
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Close to amenities and transport links
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Located within the town of Strood this 3 bedroom terraced house would be perfect for buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or investors wishing to take advantage of the increased demand for buy to let opportunities in the local area.
Conveniently positioned for quick and easy access onto local motorway connections and being only a short distance from the railway station in Strood that offers high speed services into London and beyond.
Once you are inside the home you will begin to get a sense of the amount of space on offer. The lounge/diner is flooded with natural light with dual aspect windows and will be perfect for relaxing following a busy day at work.
The kitchen offers enough space to prepare your favourite meals and benefits from a separate utility area.
The rear garden is spacious and will be great for the children to run around and play making it ideal for families.
What the Owner says:
We bought the house two years ago and could not have been happier with our decision to buy here. We were immediately attracted to the home because of the amount of space on offer comparing it to the properties within our price range. We love how light and bright it is and the views from the front are amazing on a clear summers day.
We are only looking to move to be closer to our family and we are sure whoever buys our home will be happy here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 19'9 x 11'8 (6.02m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'8 (2.92m x 2.64m)
- Utility Area: 7'0 x 5'7 (2.14m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'9 (3.36m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'8 x 5'0 (2.34m x 1.53m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 5'1 (2.34m x 1.55m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65686771.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.