2 bedroom terraced house for saleReevy Road, Wibsey, Bradford, BD6
- * Well presented throughout
- * Many recent improvements
- * LARGE LOFT ROOm
- * Two bedrooms
- * Recently fitted bathroom
- * Dining kitchen
- * Basement
- * Gardens to front and rear
- * Access to village amenities
** SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED ** EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED THROUGH TERRACED ** Only upon internal inspection will this lovely stone built through terraced be fully appreciated. The current owners have made many improvements over recent months and we feel this will appeal o all variety of buyers. Currentlly providing TWO BEDROOMS and being further enhanced with LOFT ROOM that is accessed via a fixed stairs. Additionally there is a well equipped breakfast kitchen, good size basement (potential to convert sub. to permissions), recently installed bathroom suite, GCH, DG and larger than expected enclosed garden to rear. Within walking distance of many of the amenities Wibsey village has to offer and the transport links to Bradford/Leeds and Halifax.
4.01m x 3.9m
Modern feature fireplace housing gas fire
3.78m x 3.15m
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, works with matching built in dining table, oven, hob and extractor inset in the chimney breat, sink unit, splash back tiled walls and plumbing for automatic washing machine/dishwasher. Providing access to the rear garden and basement
4m x 4m
Good size room with vast potential
landing area with fixed open stairs to attic
3.78m x 2.36m
Having been recently installed with white suite, shower over bath and tiled walls
5.49m x 3.63m
Fantastic addition being fully decorated with power and light. Having a fixed stairs and TWO velux windows. The measurements including stairs and limited height head area towards eaves
with tiled floor
Low maintainance garden to front, Enclosed larger than expected lawned gardens to rear with raised deck seating area.
From our Wibsey office, proceed up High Street and onto Fair Road. At the main roundabout take the second exit onto Wibsey Park Avenue. Turn right onto Reevy Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65689486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIB160214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.