2 bedroom flat for saleCraven House, Mortlake, SW14
- FIRST FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- CONVENIENT MORTLAKE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE RIVER THAMES AND MORTLAKE STATION
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOUBLE ASPECT RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
A well presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this convenient location close to Mortlake Station and the River Thames. The well arranged accommodation comprises entrance hall, a good size reception room with door opening onto the balcony, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. As well as the largest of the Capitals eight Royal Parks and many other green spaces, the area has an excellent choice of Schools and a generous mix of independent and chain shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include Mortlake Station with regular over land services into London Waterloo and regular bus services to Richmond, Barnes, Hammersmith and Putney. EPC = D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2437283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.