4 bedroom house for saleCedarwood Drive, St. Albans
- Four bedroom semi detached home
- Beaumont school catchment
- Impressive open plan kitchen/diner
- Separate lounge
- Additional reception/guest bedroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Well tended rear garden
- Ample parking
- Cul de sac location
A modern four bedroom semi detached family home enjoying a cul de sac location within close proximity to the sought after Beaumont school. The property offers generous accommodation to include an impressive open plan kitchen/diner, separate lounge and guest bedroom/additional reception room. In addition, there is an en suite to master bedroom, pretty rear garden and ample parking.
Entrance Hall - Large storage cupboard, undertairs cuphoard, bamboo wood flooring to main reception rooms.
Lounge - 4.47 x 3.12 (14'7" x 10'2") -
Study/Office - 2.9 x 1.97 (9'6" x 6'5") -
Kitchen/Diner - 7.31 x 4.46 (23'11" x 14'7") - An impressive open plan room ideal for entertaining with separate French and sliding doors opening to the garden. The kitchen is well equipped to include a feature Island with wooden worktop, integral soft closing draws, cupboard space with twin sockets. LED lighting, electric oven, halogen hob, built in microwave. integral dishwasher.
Utility - Wall mounted combi boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One - 3.07m x 4.32m (10'1 x 14'2) -
En Suite Shower Room - Double shower cubicle with thermostatic duel shower head
Bedroom Two - 3.96m x 2.90m (13' x 9'6) -
Bedroom Three - 3.15m x 2.90m (10'4 x 9'6) -
Bedroom Four - 2.57m x 2.26m (8'5 x 7'5) -
Rear Garden - A pretty well tended private rear garden. Patio area remainder laid to lawn. Shed. Flower borders.
Driveway - Mature hedges for privacy and parking for 4 cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65690320.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27938075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.