3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElgar Road, Reading, RG2
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Sitting and dining room with exposed floorboards
- L-shaped kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom; EPC rating: D
- Gas central heating; Double glazed
This delightful three-storey end of terrace which has retained period features and is conveniently situated for the town centre and the mainline station.Located on a popular road with a school and local amenities nearby, the property is also within easy access of the M4 and local bus routes. Nearby is access to the River Kennet and Waterloo Meadows for pleasant riverside walks and access to the Oracle centre.
Sitting Room 3.58m (11'9) x 2.97m (9'9)
Dining Room 4.17m (13'8) x 3.58m (11'9)
Kitchen 4.5m (14'9) x 3.28m (10'9)
Bedroom One 3.63m (11'11) x 3m (9'10)
Bedroom Two 3.61m (11'10) x 3.3m (10'10)
Bedroom Three 3.61m (11'10) x 3.51m (11'6)
A paved patio with steps leading to a further area of patio garden with side gate access and a useful storage shed.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65691452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.