3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowallan Green, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7
- Semi-Detached Villa Located Within A Cul-de-Sac In Stenton
- Entrance Porch & Rear Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room & WC
- Gardens & Off-Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating. EER Band D
This semi-detached villa with off-street parking is located within a cul-de-sac in the popular Stenton precinct of Glenrothes. The property has been well maintained, offers excellent storage throughout and should make for an ideal first time purchase or indeed, a family home. The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, rear hall with walk-in cupboard, cloakroom/wc, 3 bedrooms & shower room. Externally, there is a garden to the front of the property which has been chipped for ease of maintenance and with off-street parking entered from Crathes Close. The rear garden is enclosed and again has been chipped with paved areas. Double glazing and gas central heating. Early viewing is recommended.
Lounge Dining Room
21'7" x 10'5" (6.58m x 3.18m)
11'7" x 10'8" (3.53m x 3.26m)
11'5" x 10'11" (3.49m x 3.34m)
13' x 9'11" (3.97m x 3.01m)
10'6" x 8'3" (3.2m x 2.51m)
10'4" x 4'7" (3.14m x 1.4m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65691556.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.