3 bedroom apartment for saleAlington Road, Dorchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Convenient Location
A remarkable, GROUND FLOOR apartment with THREE BEDROOMS, GARDEN, GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING, situated on a popular road 0.7 MILES from Dorchester Town Centre
This spacious GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT boasts a large LIVING ROOM to the rear, overlooking a PRIVATE GARDEN. There are THREE BEDROOMS with one of these currently used as a DINING ROOM. The KITCHEN boasts INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and a breakfast bar Outside there is a PRIVATE GARDEN, a GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING along with a small patio area and shed.
The apartment is SHARE OF FREEHOLD and is one of two properties within this purpose built building. Situated 0.7 Miles to our office in the centre of DORCHESTER - Viewings of this property are highly recommended.
Dorchester is the Dorset county town and benefits from a range of amenities including mainline rail service to London and the West, two cinemas and a range of restaurants, brasseries and cafes, along with retail and grocery shops.
Living Room 18' x 11' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.51m )
A spacious twin aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows and french doors onto the private rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 1" to front of wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 3.38m to front of wardrobes x 3.02m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a range of built in wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Currently used as a dining room, with a UPVC double glazed french doors onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 7' 7" ( 2.95m max x 2.31m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a built in wardrobe.
A modern suite, fully tiled and comprising a corner bath and separate shower cubicle with low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
A private rear garden mostly laid to herringbone brick with a raised lawn and bordered by a stone wall. A separate area of patio can be found behind the garage.
A single Garage with separate off road parking space and a shed
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65695055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.