3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodmancote, Dursley
Offers in Excess of
- In sought after Woodmancote area of Dursley
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Deceptively spacious
- Period/character cottage
- Cottage garden with lawn, decking, patio and raised bed
- Spacious Property
- Fire Place Housing Log Burner
- Lots of Original Features
- Refitted Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Cottage
YOPA property are delighted to offer new to market this charming period cottage which is immaculately presented throughout with an array of character including exposed wooden beams, original stone fire place which houses the log burner, wood block flooring, a fantastic period featured door just to name a few in this truly fabulous home which is located in the highly regarded and sought after 'Woodmancote' are of Dursley.
The property consists of:
Porch door, original pine door into:
Lounge 14'6" x 12'2" (4.42m x 3.7m). Sash window to front aspect, exposed stone fireplace with beam over housing traditional log burner, original wood panelling, radiator.
Dining Room 15'2" x 9'2" (4.62m x 2.8m). Wooden double glazed window to rear aspect, window seat, original feature door, spacious under-stairs storage cupboard, wooden panelling, exposed stone walls, wood block floor, exposed beams, wall lights, radiator.
Kitchen 19' (5.8m) overall x 7'5" (2.26m) increasing to 8' (2.44m). Window to rear aspect and window to side aspect, door to side aspect leading to garden, refitted kitchen base storage units with wood effect work tops surfaces over, white ceramic sink with drainage inset, space for further appliances, "Vaillant" gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating, terracotta tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Landing Exposed stone walls and original beams, storage.
Bedroom One 15' x 10'2" (4.57m x 3.1m). Sash window to front aspect, window seat cupboard under, Storage cupboard, wardrobe/storage cupboard, exposed original beams, telephone point, radiator, stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 12'5" x 10'2" (3.78m x 3.1m). Window to rear aspect overlooking garden, original beams, feature brick fire place, radiator.
Bathroom Window to rear aspect, refitted 3 piece bathroom set comprising with panelled bath with shower over, pedestal sink, low level WC, wood effect flooring, part tiled, radiator.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' (3.05m x 2.74m). Window to rear aspect, exposed roof beams, storage cupboards and eves storage.
Rear Garden approx 37' (11.28m) x 25' (7.62m). Steps to garden surrounded by stone walling, mostly laid to lawn with decking area and raised flower beds.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.