4 bedroom detached house for saleTaverham Road, Drayton
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Four Bedroom House on South Side of Taverham Road
- Plot Measuring Approximately Half an Acre
- In Need of Modernisation
- Highly Desirable Location with Views over Wensum Valley
- Planning Permission to Extend and Alter
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Garage and Driveway
- Wealth of Amenities and Highly Regarded Schooling Nearby
FANTASTIC OPPRTUNITY to buy on the highly desirable Taverham Road! The property does require updating throughout but sits on a South facing plot measuring approximately half an acre with views over the Wensum valley. The current owners have had planning permission to extend and make alterations and these can be found on the Broadland Planning web site under application number 990918. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, shower room, kitchen, utility, living room, snug and study and on the first floor are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is ample parking to the front drive as well as a garage and the property benefits from having double glazed windows. There is an access road to the left of the property which gives rear access to this and neighbouring properties.
It is quite rare for a home to come available on the South side of Taverham Road and the views this property enjoys are a prime example as to why these houses are in such high demand.
Situated in the sought after Village of Drayton within striking distance to a wealth of amenities including well regarded schooling, Public Houses, Post Offices, doctors, dentists, a Tesco and regular public transport links to name a few. Drayton is situated approximately six miles North West of Norwich City Centre.
Kitchen - 8'5" (2.57m) x 14'6" (4.42m)
Window to rear aspect.
Lounge - 13'0" (3.96m) x 20'10" (6.35m)
Window and double doors to rear aspect.
Office - 7'10" (2.39m) x 13'6" (4.11m)
Window to side
Window to side and front aspects, shower, low level WC & hand wash basin.
Dining Room - 13'9" (4.19m) x 11'11" (3.63m)
Bay window to front aspect, radiator
Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Window to front aspect, radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom 2 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Window to rear aspect & radiator
Bedroom 3 - 9'4" (2.84m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Window to rear aspect & radiator.
Bedroom 4 - 8'11" (2.72m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Window to side aspect, bath, hand wash basin and low level WC.
To the front of the property is a driveway offering ample off road parking with access to the garage.
To the rear is a south facing garden with raised patio area and mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs hedges and trees and overlooking wensum valley.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and as so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Pymm & Co cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. This is provided as a guide to the property and an inspection of the property is recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10001285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Thorpe Marriott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.