3 bedroom town house for saleFellows Gardens, Yapton, Arundel, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom three storey modern family townhouse
- Large lounge / dining area
- Presented in good order throughout
- En-suite shower room
- Allocated parking for 3 cars
- EPC energy rating C (76)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £285,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Whether it be your first house, upgrading from a smaller property or needing extra space for starting a family, then this well presented home could be just the one for you.
Sit back and relax in the large lounge/dining area while entertaining friends and family or maybe while away a few hours with a good book or simply watch the latest film together.
The upstairs accommodation is very flexible. Will you take the master bedroom with the en-suite shower room or perhaps that one is best for a teenager so that they can have their own space!
There is plenty of space to park for both you and your family or friends, so simply just park up, walk through your front door and enjoy your evening.
Locally, you are spoilt for choice! If you need to entertain children there is The Flying Fortress just around the corner, Harbour Park in Littlehampton or one of the local beaches. For the grown ups as well as the children, there is the historic town of Arundel with its impressive castle, Lido swimming pool, walks along the river and lake or you could attend one of the many events during the Arundel festivities.
If you want to go further afield, then just pop over to Barnham mainline station and let the train take the strain out of your journey.
What the Owner says:
When I was looking for a property there was so much I needed to consider. In particular, I needed a village location with easy access to my work and also somewhere I could park my camper van.
The property filled all my requirements being in a lovely village close to the local shops and amenities. With the advantage of allocated parking, modern interior and set within a cul-de-sac.
With a change in my situation, it is time for me to move forward but I hope you like the way I have presented the property and whoever buys the property will have many happy years here.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 5'9 (3.53m x 1.75m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge / Diner: 17'6 x 13'5 (5.34m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 12'9 (4.12m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 8'0 (4.07m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 5'1 (2.47m x 1.55m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'2 maximum x 9'10 (4.02m x 3.00m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 9'2 x 5'2 (2.80m x 1.58m)
- Front Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Graveled Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65714914.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.