5 bedroom detached house for saleLittleworth Road, Rawnsley, Cannock
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedroom Detached Property
- No Upward Chain
- Impressive Family Living Room
- High Spec Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Living & Sleeping Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Bathroom & En-Suite
- Expansive Driveway For Up To Ten Vehicles
- Large Private Rear Garden Backing On To Woodland
- Planning Permission For Extension With Foundations In Place.
- Completely Renovated & Refurbished To A High Standard
**NO UPWARD CHAIN** (Large Plot) -Foundations added for commercial value with large plot. (SEE PLANS INCLUDED IN PICTURES)
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this impressive five bedroom detached family home with planning permission for an extension on the side with foundations already in place.The property could be used as a business and was once a nursery it was then separated into two apartments, it has since been structurally altered to transform it into a modern quality executive individual home in immaculate condition and has been totally refurbished by the current owners with standout features including: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, high spec open plan kitchen diner, useful study room, driveway with parking for up to ten vehicles and a good size rear garden ideal for entertaining. The property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN .
The property is located in the sought after area of Rawnsley, just a few minutes from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is conveniently located for commuter access to Cannock & Rugeley town centres which offer a wide range of amenities, whilst also being within walking distance of Hednesford town centre. Commuter routes include the A34, A460, A5 & M6 Toll road, with local and national train routes also available from Cannock and Hednesford train stations.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, guest w/c and study. On the top floor: five bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: block paved drive with parking for ten vehicles and rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65720785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4353104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.