2 bedroom terraced house for saleJames Street, Sheerness
Withdrawn from Market
- Cottage style, 2 Bedroom Terraced Home
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- New boiler will be fitted soon
- Good Size Garden with Workshop
- Ideal First Home or Buy to Let
- No Onward Chain
Are you looking for your new home or next investment? Well look no further than this recently modernised 2 bedroom terraced home in Sheerness. This home offers a good sized open plan lounge/diner, newly fitted kitchen, larger than average garden with workshop with rear access, newly fitted bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
The property has just been redecorated throughout and also benefits from a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. This is now a great opportunity to move straight in and enjoy living in your new home.
James Street is conveniently located to local shops, the train station and local amenities on your doorstep.
Contact House today to arrange your accompanied viewing today.
House is an Independent Estate Agents in the High Street, Sheerness. We help you move from start to finish and will assist you along the way. Please feel free to contact the team today to ask for any advice or assistance.
If you would like any further information on the services we offer or would like a Free Valuation on your own property, please do not hesitate to contact us.
House has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. House has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. You are advised to check the availability of this property before travelling any distance to view. We have taken every precaution to ensure that these details are accurate and not misleading. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will provide any information you require. This is advisable, particularly if you intend to travel some distance to view the property. The mention of any appliances and services within these details does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order. These details are in draft form awaiting Vendors confirmation of their accuracy. These details must therefore be taken as a guide only and approved details should be requested from the agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8397792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.