2 bedroom flat for saleUxbridge Road, Hanwell, London, UB1 3EU
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- 762 Sq Ft Living Space
- 69 Sq Ft Balcony With Dual Aspect Views
- Modern Contemporary Living Space
- Great Transport Links
- Fantastic Idyllic Location
- Est Completion Q3 2017
JS & Co present this fantastic two bedroom two bathroom apartment on the first floor of this stunning new development in the leafy urban village of Hanwell. The apartment is finished to a stylish high standard, with 762 sq ft of modern and contemporary living space. This apartment also has 69 st ft South West/North facing balcony which overlooks the square.
This apartment is located perfectly for access into London and soon will have access to the Crossrail (2018) making those journey times even shorter. Hanwell train station is only a 16 minute bus journey away and from here can take you to London Paddington Station and Heathrow. Boston Manor tube station is only a 14 minute bus journey away which serves the Piccadilly line.
Hanwell is a lovely small village but packed with some great local amenities, restaurants and pubs. There are little garden squares, street festivals and secret pop up events.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.