3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKents Lane, Ettington, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Highly unique property
- Three bedroom detached
- Stylish kitchen breakfast room
- Two further reception rooms
- Well stocked sunny gardens
- Two bathrooms
- Driveway parking for two cars
- VIDEO TOUR
*** Watch the Video Tour for an in Depth Look ***
Lets be honest ‘deceptively spacious’ is an overly used estate agency term for describing properties that generally aren’t deceptive or spacious. However, we feel we have now found the perfect property to match the phrase. This unique conversion of a 1950’s telephone exchange offers over 1200 sq ft of unique/flexible accommodation which is arranged over two floors and features. Entrance hall, sitting room/bedroom 3 with French doors overlooking the front garden, downstairs three piece bathroom, 2nd sitting room and kitchen/dining room with door to garden and useful utility store room. The first floor space is split into two sections and is accessed via two separate staircases. The front half comprises; double bedroom, built in store and toilet. The rear section is accessed off the 2nd sitting room and comprises; double bedroom with vaulted ceiling en-suite bathroom and further attic room with toilet and built in cupboard. To the rear is a generous landscaped westerly facing garden with patio and gravel areas. To the front is a deep fore garden and off road parking and for several vehicles. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Our current vendors have carried out comprehensive works to the property including replacing the kitchen and thorough internal mordernisation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26897748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.