2 bedroom apartment for saleTower Promenade, Wallasey
- No Onward Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor Flat
- Stunning River Views
- Close To New Brighton Promenade & Attractions
This fantastic two bedroom apartment is ideally situated close to New Brighton promenade and boasts fantastic views of the beach, river and Liverpool waterfront. The property also comes with off-road parking and would make an ideal first home. Early viewing is advised!
A purpose built second floor apartment overlooking the River Mersey, Tower Grounds and the Liverpool waterfront. A much sought after location offering stunning views and ideally situated close to all the amenities of New Brighton. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance, entrance hallway, lounge/dining room with Juliet balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has a lift to all floors and parking is available. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance door from communal hallway, loft access, built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.81m )
Double glazed patio doors with Juliet Balcony opening out to beautiful views of the beach and across to Liverpool, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 11" Max ( 2.92m x 2.11m Max )
Double glazed window, boiler. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base storage units, sink/drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, part-tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 7" Max Including Wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.92m Max Including Wardrobes )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
WC, wash-hand basin, bath with shower unit, radiator, extractor fan, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65724733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.