2 bedroom apartment for saleMariner House, 157 High Street, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1
- 5th Floor
- Situated in the heart of Southend
- Lounge/Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 Bedrooms
- En suite shower room to master
- Walking distance to Stations
Dedman Gray are delighted to offer this luxury two bedroom 5th floor apartment in the heart of Southend on Sea town centre. The apartment offers good size accommodation with lounge/kitchen and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with the master having an en suite three piece shower room. There is also a separate main bathroom suite. Less than 5 minutes walk to both Southend Central and Victoria railway stations. providing direct trains to Fenchurch Street & Liverpool Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65724817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD180170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dedman Gray, Thorpe Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.