3 bedroom detached house for saleCheribough Road, Castle Donington, Derby
- Offered for sale with no upward chain
- Well proportioned detached home
- Spacious lounge plus two further reception rooms
- Kitchen with modern units
- Separate utility and guest cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Gardens front and rear, large garage
- Great location for A50, M1, M42
- Accessible for the centre of this vibrant village
- Viewing is highly recommended
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed through Upvc double glazed door to porch with oak effect flooring. Double oak doors leading to lounge.
LOUNGE 24' 1" x 13' 5" (7.34m x 4.09m) With Upvc double glazed widow to front views, twin set of central heating radiators. Upvc framed patio doors opening to the garden. Stairs rising to the first floor, door leading to kitchen.
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 16' 4" x 8' 3" (4.98m x 2.51m) With Upvc framed double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator radiator
RECEPTION ROOM THREE 12' 3" x 9' 3" (3.73m x 2.82m) With Upvc framed double glazed French doors to patio and gardens. Central heating radiator.
KITCHEN 12' 8" x 12' 2" (3.86m x 3.71m) Modern kitchen with a range of base and wall units. Ample work top space with inset melamine 1 1/4 sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Inset electric induction hob with contemporary extractor fan over. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Built in wall mounted twin Neff electric ovens. Upvc framed double glazed window to garden views. Central heating radiator. Useful storage cupboard.
INNER LOBBY With service door to the garage, access to cloakroom and Upvc door to side and gardens.
CLOAKROOM With Upvc framed opaque window to rear, pedestal hand basin with built in storage under, wc, .Cupboard with sliding doors offering useful storage space and housing the combination central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 9" x 11' 8" (3.58m x 3.56m) With Upvc framed double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator. Door leading to en suite.
EN SUITE 8' 5" x 4' 8" (2.57m x 1.42m) With Upvc framed opaque double glazed window. Fully tiled. WC . Pedestal hand basin. Walk in shower with screen and wall mounted mains shower and attachment. Extractor fan. Chrome towel rail
BEDROOM TWO 13' 2" x 11' 9" (4.01m x 3.58m) With Upvc framed double glazed windows to front views. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 9" x 8' 3" (3.58m x 2.51m) With Upvc framed double glazed window to front views. Central heating radiator. Useful storage cupboard.
BATHROOM 9' 1" x 8' 4" (2.77m x 2.54m) With full suite comprising of Hand basin with built under storage, WC, panelled bath. Walk in shower with screen, wall mounted shower and attachments. Chrome towel rail. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Upvc framed opaque double glazed window to rear.
GARAGE 17' 1" x 13' 7" (5.21m x 4.14m) With up and over manual door. Lighting and power points. Service door to the property.
FRONT GARDENS Tarmac driveway with attractive brick border leading to front door and garage. Small lawn and further borders filed with contrasting shale.
REAR GARDENS Laid mainly to lawn with low maintenance borders of pebbles. Hard standing area for garden furniture. Mature trees and hedgerow. Garden shed. Access to driveway and side door.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100111002087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.