1 bedroom apartment for saleLinks Court, Thurlestone, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
Offers in Excess of
- Ground floor apartment
- Stunning coastal view from all rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Sitting/dining room
- Shower room
- Garage and parking
- Communal gardens and swimming pool
- Close to Thurlestone and local amenities
- Direct access to coastal path
The entrance hall has open doorways into the well presented fully fitted kitchen and a box room which is used as an occasional second bedroom. The nice bright sitting/dining room has two windows to enjoy the view. The double bedroom also has two windows and a useful built-in double wardrobe. The fully tiled shower room with WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail completes the accommodation. Outside there are beautiful communal gardens to enjoy as well as an enclosed swimming pool adjacent to the South West Coastal path. The property also benefits from a single garage with parking and additional visitor parking.
There are also superb far reaching views to Thurlestone the golf course, Lee Foot beach and along the beautiful Devon coastline from every room in this delightful ground floor apartment.
Thurlestone is an attractive village situated close to the spectacular Devon Coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the South West Coast Path is the only hike in the UK to have made it into the highly respected Lonely Planet Adventures Guide Book. A short stroll takes you across to Thurlestone Sands with the landmark Thurlestone Rock, the popular ‘Beach House’ café and Thurlestone Marsh, one of three small wetlands south of the village. Thurlestone has a vibrant community with popular primary school, a busy village hall, shop and post office, pub and church. There is even a converted BT Red Phone Box providing ‘The Thurlestone Book Exchange’. The Thurlestone Hotel has a superb health club with spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and there is a fine 18-hole links golf course. The nearby market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, a health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65726737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN180164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.