2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWestfield Lane, Wrose,
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER STYLE OF BUNGALOW
- SPLIT LEVEL WITH UNDER HOUSE POTENTIAL
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GCH & UPVC DG & ALARMED
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- DRIVE & GARAGE PLUS 2 SEPARATE UNDER HOUSE ROOMS
- PRICED REALISTICALLY
- A LITTLE MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- PRICED TO SELL
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER STYLE OF SPLIT LEVEL SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * GCH * UPVC DG * ALARMED * DRIVE AND GARAGE * FRONT & REAR GARDENS * POPULAR PART OF WROSE * AN IDEAL COUPLES HOME WISHING TO DOWNSIZE * THERE IS POTENTIAL UNDERNEATH THE PROPERTY TO CREATE ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION WHICH HAS BEEN DONE ON SIMILAR PROPERTIES CLOSE BY * THE PROPERTY IS PRICED TO REFLECT THAT SOME COSMETIC IMPROVEMENTS AND SOME MODERNISATION ARE REQUIRED * EARLY VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED AT THIS PRICE *
Entrance: Side Upvc dg sun house, gas wall heater, tiled floor, internal Upvc door leads into the inner hallway, ch radiator, two storage cupboards.
Lounge: 4.77m x 3.39m (15'7 x 11'1). Upvc dg bay window to front, ch radiator, mahogany fireplace surround with marble back & hearth, coal effect gas fire, ceiling rose.
Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.44m (8'11 x 8'0). Range of wall & base units, work tops with tiling above, extractor over a housing for a gas cooker, space for a fridge & a freezer, stainless steel 1.5 sink with a mixer tap, Upvc dg window to front, ch radiator.
Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 2.87m (13'5 x 9'4). Fitted robes, ch radiator, Upvc dg window to rear, access into the roof space.
Bedroom 2: 3.44m x 2.48m (11'3 x 8'1). Fitted sliding mirror robes, ch radiator, Upvc dg window to rear.
Bathroom: 2.02m 1.68m (6'7 x 5'6). Three piece suite in white, part tiled, frosted Upvc dg window, ch radiator, tiled floor.
Externally: To the front is walling with gated access onto a front level flagged garden. Side path leads to the rear garden with steps down to an wheelie bin station. The rear garden is part flagged and tarmac with double gated access for car access. Up and over garage door with light & power, Potterton combi-boiler, plumbed for an auto-washer, water tap, access into a separate room presently being used as a workshop. There is a separate door into another room which could be used for multi-purposes. Should someone be looking to increase the accommodation then it is possible with tanking and work, to create an under property room/rooms.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65729701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0014760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin S Lonsdale, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.