2 bedroom apartment for saleBoone Street, Lewisham, London, SE13
- ground & first floors
- two double bedrooms
- modern kitchen
- modern bathroom
- private section of garden
- very close to Manor House Gardens
- close to Blackheath Village
- close to stations
- within catchment area to outstanding schools
A beautiful and spacious two double bedroom split level maisonette with a private section of garden. Located a short walk to Blackheath Village, Manor House Gardens and Lewisham Station.
With a private entrance and arranged over the ground and first floor, the accommodation comprises: a good size living room, a spacious and modern kitchen and a large storage cupboard. Upstairs are two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and an attractive modern bathroom. Further features include oak flooring to the ground floor, gas fired central heating with a newly installed boiler, double glazed windows and an external storage cupboard. The property also boasts a private section of garden.
This is an excellent flat offering great space and value, your immediate viewing is highly recommended. Virtual tours can be seen at winkworth.co.uk
Boone Street is very close to Manor House Gardens, Lee, Hither Green, Lewisham stations and just a short walk into Blackheath Village and Station. Travel times to London Bridge are 7 minutes from Lewisham Station and there is access to Canary Wharf, via DLR, London Canon Street, Charing Cross, Waterloo East and Victoria.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65732854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA180395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.